I deleted valuable data from wrong table :) pretty common problem i
think. Guy on #postgresql at freenode told me that my data is still
there, but tricky part is how to undo my delete. I'm using pg 7.4.7 on
fbsd, i dont' use any special config and pg_xlog is fine. I hope there
is a solution :)

That guy on IRC is probably me. I told him to take a copy of his data dir for safekeeping, and not to vacuum. I don't know how to get a look at old row versions, however. It's new data with no backup, and no PITR running.

Chris