Hi Magnus,

On Feb 24, 2005, at 11:35 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

I did some simple pivoting in Excel and split it into categories win32,
source, sig (MD5 or PGP signatures), RPMs, split (the split tarballs),
pgadmin and ODBC. Other stuff was so little that I cut it.

Assuming this is from a HTTP log, I'm just curious if you took into account that many Windows users have "download managers" that make repeated requests to get a single file. You see this in the log with a 206 (partial content) HTTP response code. So you might have anywhere from 10 to 20 hits in the log to download a single file. This makes it a pain to get accurate download statistics.

John DeSoi, Ph.D. http://pgedit.com/ Power Tools for PostgreSQL

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq