Francisco Figueiredo Jr. wrote:

After some testing, I could send an Execute message with 2 as the manx
number of rows. After the second execute I get the following:

portal "" does not exist
Severity: ERROR
Code: 34000

I noticed that I could only get it working if I explicitly create a
transaction.

I thought it could be some Sync() messages I was sending after the first
execute, but when I removed them, I still get the problems.

If you're sending any Sync messages at all between the two Executes, it will indeed cause problems as Sync causes any implicitly-opened transaction to be closed, which will in turn invalidate any non-holdable portals.

Do you have a trace of all the messages sent?

-O