> I recieved this report of a failing set of queries:

Fixed.  ShutdownPostgres needs to be sure we've released buffer pins
before it tries to drop newly-created files.  This has actually been
wrong all along, but it is masked pre-8.0 because DropRelFileNodeBuffers
was willing to arbitrarily throw away a pin on a victim buffer.
I thought that was a bad idea and took it out, expecting that we'd find
any bad consequences a bit quicker than this ...