On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Dave Page wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc G. Fournier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 March 2005 18:37
To: Dave Page
Cc: Marc G. Fournier; pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] Upcoming 8.0.2 Release

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Dave Page wrote:

Not me, but bear in mind it's the Easter holidays, so I for
one cannot
guarantee I'll be able to package a windows installer for
at least a few
days.

That's okay, we're only packaging a beta this weekend ...

Yeah, but on one platform that spring instantly to mind, most of the potential testers will be wanting a precompiled binary.

Anyway, it's your call - whatever -core is happy with.

How quickly can you get a precompiled binary in place? Would delaying release until April 7th be enough time for Windows testing? Still going to wrap a beta up tomorrow, so that we can get some testing started ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664