On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Russell Smith wrote:

I may be a bad man for suggesting it... But is it possible to ship libpq as a seperate tarball that you can compile without postgresql server?

Actually, its something that I'm going to sit down and work on ... not pulling libpq out of core, but creating a 'dist' target to makes a tar ball that includes everything required to build it seperately ... its a matter of finding the time to do it :(

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664