Joshua D. Drake wrote:
Hello,

We are considering submitting a patch for REINDEX ALL. What syntax would
we like?

REINDEX ALL?
REINDEX DATABASE ALL?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

-- Command Prompt, Inc., Your PostgreSQL solutions company. 503-667-4564 Custom programming, 24x7 support, managed services, and hosting Open Source Authors: plPHP, pgManage, Co-Authors: plPerlNG Reliable replication, Mammoth Replicator - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Joshua,

What is this patch supposed to do?
As far as I can see, there is already a reindex command ...

test=# \h reindex
Command:     REINDEX
Syntax:
REINDEX { DATABASE | TABLE | INDEX } name [ FORCE ]

test=#

        Best regards,

                Hans

--
Cybertec Geschwinde u Schoenig
Schoengrabern 134, A-2020 Hollabrunn, Austria