Ron Mayer wrote:

* I'd like to see the status of pgFoundry projects on
  http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl

  Right now I have confidence in most of the contrib
  modules largely because I can quickly see if they
  succeed or fail.

  I'd like any pgFoundry project that is released
  into the table described above to also have regression
  tests that must pass before they're included in that table.
  Ideally, I'd like to be able to see those results for
  any released PGFoundry projects run on pgbuildfarm as well
  so the status is easily visible.

See my cross-posting where I specifically state I have no plans for buildfarm to test things outside core. It's doable in principle, but would involve huge amounts of work, for which I at least (as buildfarm's creator/administrator) would not have time in the foreseeable future.

cheers

andrew

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq