On Thu, 5 May 2005, Josh Berkus wrote:

Marc,

all released at the same time, and tag'd the same way, and available under
the same ftp directory ...

Hmmm. As licensing permits, I think we should also offer a "kitchen sink" download for those who want it. Which a lot of people will.

'k, how do you envision this? I can do a very simple "export" into the same directory and tar it all up, but if you are thinking of something like recreating the existing directory structure, with plphp being in src/pl/plphp, and that sort of thing, that could be a bit more tricky ... not from a CVS/packaging perspective, since I've done that before, but running ./configure at the top level directory won't pick up them up and configure them, since they are all configured using their own ...

I've seen some projects where configure *calls* configure in sub directories ... but that becomes a build issue if someone wants to try and tackle that?

if directory src/pl/php exists, run configure in there with current args?

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664