How much money (US Dollars) would you need?

Command Prompt could jump on that as well. We could help sponsor a bit.

Maybe we could start a funding project for it?

USD convert to lots of roubles I assume, so it'd be good like that. Perhaps someone (not me - too busy) on the PostgreSQL Foundation could organise contacting some companies to see if we can get a little out of several :)

ie. Command Prompt, Fujitsu, Pervasive, EnterpriseDB, etc.?

Oleg & Teodor: how about letting us know what funding target we'd need?

Chris

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster