With libreadline, we are not taking their code or distributing it, but
merely linking to it if it exists.

But we are also requiring it. The rpms won't install unless readline is available.

 Now, some say that is enough to make
us GPL, but many don't agree with that interpretation.

     joining column's datatypes do not match