I'm still playing around with the ALTER OBJECT SET SCHEMA stuff. I managed to alter indexes and constraints as well for tables, but with SERIAL sequences there is one little problem:

When altering a sequence created by a SERIAL column type (i do this by examining pg_depend to avoid moving any other sequences that are 'foreign'), i need to recreate the default expression for the SERIAL column (stored in pg_attrdef.adbin). Is there an API to do that, or do i have to recreate the executable expression tree from scratch? Or am i missing something completely...

TIA

--

 Bernd