I notice that AddRoleMems/DelRoleMems assume that ADMIN OPTION is not
inherited indirectly; that is it must be granted directly to you.
This seems wrong; SQL99 has under <privileges>

        19) B has the WITH ADMIN OPTION on a role if a role authorization
            descriptor identifies the role as granted to B WITH ADMIN OPTION
            or a role authorization descriptor identifies it as granted WITH
            ADMIN OPTION to another applicable role for B.

and in the Access Rules for <grant role statement>

         1) Every role identified by <role granted> shall be contained
            in the applicable roles for A and the corresponding role
            authorization descriptors shall specify WITH ADMIN OPTION.

I can't see any support in the spec for the idea that WITH ADMIN OPTION
doesn't flow through role memberships in the same way as ordinary
membership; can you quote someplace that implies this?

       match