Title: Re: [HACKERS] The reason for loris' intermittent prepared_xacts failures
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
How things will work with that setting on a non-English locale box I don't know - it might help if we had a Windows buildfarm member from one of our colleagues in a non-English speaking country.
Actually my workstation is non-English (Czech) and it works (All 98 tests passed several times). It also fixed my rules test problem - it always failed before.

About that Toms conclusion - I was trying to analyze it too but I lack knowledge of Postgres internals so I didn't come up with any final conclusion. I can however agree on few things - that OID isn't OID of pxtest2 and it seems to happend only if concurent drop table occurs in one of parralel tests. And I also agree with that PS.

On related note, I was also testing that signal emulation when analyzing this and it seems to work without any errors (except for start of course but thats known) - I think Tom had some doubts about it after what he wrote in his first reply.

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)