Michael Glaesemann wrote:

On Jul 27, 2005, at 11:27 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

I have reduced some of the clutter from OS names/versions and compiler names/versions,

Out of curiosity, how did you do this? Did you update the original registration data or make some kind of mapping?

Fixed the original. e.g. 'Linux Debian' and 'Debian Linux' bacame just 'Debian', removed build dates from compiler versions. And so on.

I'll see if I can't come up with a simple table that can provide without resorting to numbers. I'm thinking of using abbreviations such as:

--enable-cassert => assert,
--enable-debug   => debug,
--enable-nls => nls,
--enable-integer-datetimes => int-date,
--with-perl => perl,
--with-python => python,
--with-tcl => tcl,
--with-krb5 => krb5,
--with-openssl => ssl,

No, it need to be really short. We have maybe 200 pixels to display all 9 flags. So, digits or ticks marks or some such.

Anyway, let's take this offline.

cheers

andrew

              http://archives.postgresql.org