> OK, TODO updated:
>         o %Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to restore them
>           to defaults

>           Currently, if a variable is commented out, it keeps the
>           previous uncommented value until a server restarted.
>           Logically, a reload should set the same values as a
>           server restart.

That all sounds nice, but unless you intend to fix all the constraints
that force some values to be set-only-at-postmaster-start, it's never
going to be possible to promise that a reload has the same effect as
restarting the server.  We could do this for values that are not
PGC_POSTMASTER, but the argument given above for doing it is bogus.

       match