Thomas Hallgren wrote:
I'm using a pre-compiled installation of PostgreSQL. All I want to do is use pgxs to be able to compile PL/Java.

There is other stuff that seems strange to me. Why do you append 'postgresql' to the include directories further down in the file? I had to remove that in order to compile.

Perhaps this is just a problem with the pre-compiled installation? Perhaps they are using strange configure options and than relocate the stuff with the installer? I don't know much about Windows stuff, just a wild guess. I would file a bug report in the pginstaller project on pgfoundry. pgxs should work.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold