Magnus Hagander wrote:

Right. Please try turning it off and see if the problem goes away.
No, wait! It does *not* go away. Do I need to do anything more than setting this in my postgresql.conf file:

autovacuum = false            # enable autovacuum subprocess?

and restart the service?

The two zombie entries occurs directly when I start the service, then there's two new entries popping up every minute.

- thomas