I am playing with our allowed timezone settings and saw a few strange
things.  It understands "EST5EDT", but how does it understand "XYT5ABT"?

        test=> set timezone = 'XYT5ABT';
        SET

        test=> SELECT current_timestamp;
                     now
        ------------------------------
         2005-10-13 12:48:39.59164-04
        (1 row)

        test=> SELECT current_timestamp + '3 months';
                   ?column?
        -------------------------------
         2006-01-13 12:48:32.765068-05
        (1 row)

(Shouldn't current_timestamp's label be "current_timestamp", and not
"now"?)

Also, JST doesn't work anymore, but JST9 does.  JST has no daylight
savings time values, so it is a valid timezone setting, while EST is
not:

        test=> set timezone = 'JST';
        ERROR:  unrecognized time zone name: "JST"

        test=> set timezone = 'JST9';
        SET