'k, 8.1.0 is bundled ... this is effectively RC2, so *please* look it over, test it and make sure that we haven't missed anything ... official release is on Tuesday the 8th, the intervening time is meant to allow Dave time to get the Windows binary/installer ready, Devrim to get RPMs, Magnus to get Bittorrent ... and mirrors to sync up ...

I haven't created all the links on the ftp yet, will do *that* on Monday morning, so that the mirrors can sync up before the press release ...

Well done folks ... I think this is the first time we've actually not had to slip on a release :)

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq