On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005 11:35 schrieb Euler Taveira de Oliveira:
What about an museum.postgresql.org to keep the old releases?

That gave me a good laugh, but there is something to be said about moving all
no longer supported releases (according to the criteria that are being
discussed) to an unmirrored site, say, archive.postgresql.org.

That would be fairly trivial ... let me add it to the 'todo list' ... I take it that it would be safe to relegate the /pub/source/OLD stuff there too?

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend