I think nobody would object to implementing support for the SQL2003 syntax. Most of that would be providing all the values that will get forwarded into the internal sequence generation during CREATE TABLE.

Someone also pointed out on IRC the other day that Oracle and DB2 list 'identity' as the column type of identity columns in the information_schema, whereas we just put 'integer'. Maybe we could change that to match in the future...

Chris

      match