Andrew Dunstan wrote:

Tom Lane wrote:

Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Which raises another question: can we force the locale on Windows, or are we stuck with the locale that the machine is set to? But maybe that belongs in another thread.

I thought we'd put in some sort of "no-locale" switch specifically for
the buildfarm to use on Windows?  I recall talking about it anyway ...

Yeah, but I'm not sure it's working. I will look into it.

*sheepish look*

I committed the pg_regress change back in Nov but didn't change buildfarm to use it. And now I look at it more closely I think it won't work. We have:

/   # locale
/   NOLOCALE :=
  ifdef NO_LOCALE
  NOLOCALE += --no-locale
  endif

I think instead of the += line we need:

  override NOLOCALE := --nolocale

The intended effect is that if any NOLOCALE arg is used in invoking make, --no-locale gets passed to pg_regress.

cheers

andrew