Tom Lane wrote:

"Andrew Dunstan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
configure doesn't actually report the bison version, but it does complain if
the version is less than 1.875, and I don't see that on rook.

Sigh, I haven't woken up entirely today :-( ... of course, this is a
flex macro we are talking about, not bison.

Our configure script does complain about flex 2.5.3, and I don't see
that warning in rook's output, but perhaps some even older flex version
is installed there?  Hard to believe ... even 2.5.4 is pretty ancient.
Not that hard to believe. 2.5.4 is what the major distributions are shipping.
Even FC4 comes with 2.5.4a. The only reason I can see for this is that Flex
is now considered a NON-GNU project.

The currently supported Flex is up to 2.5.31.

Joshua D. Drake

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/