Christopher Kings-Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hmmmm...actually.  It's because I have a user called 'support' and a
> group called 'support'.

This was discussed already.  It's a corner case we didn't really think
about while designing roles.  It's possible to support this: the group
and the user will now really be the same entity, ie a role that has both
its own login privileges and members.  However pg_dump isn't doing the
right things to make the old situation morph into the new one.  Want to
write a patch?