On Wed, 8 Mar 2006, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 11:27:23PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Jim C. Nasby wrote:

+1. I'd also argue that it should be in contrib as well.

I can submit a patch for contrib or the entire tree if desired.
Convention is that it goes near the top of the file, correct?

Correct.

K, I'll work on everything but contrib tonight.

What do people think about contrib? Yea or nay for enforcing
$PostgreSQL$?

Any code in our source tree should conform to the same version tagging, so Yah ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster