> > Yes. There is a patch pending on -patches which fix almost all of
> > these in HEAD. (There are a few tiny things related to perl and NLS
> > that aren't included in it ATM. And I'm just assuming you're seeing
> > the same problems as I was but I didn't base my work off
> vcproject).
> > I'm also working on a buildscript to convert the Makefiles
> to visual
> > c++ project files, but that's not quite done yet. The idea
> with this
> > work is to have the stuff as integrated as possible with
> main CVS, so
> > the maintenance will be as low as possible - unlike the vcproject
> > project which has been focusing on keeping a separate build
> environment maintained.
>

> The CrystalSpace and PlaneShift projects I'm associated with
> have automated MSVC generators.  Want me to try to grab them
> for you?  They'd be GPL though.

You mean they have a tool that parses GNU Makefiles and generate VC
project files? Sure, that might be interesting. I've seen I think two
others, and tried, but they fell over badly because the pg build system
was too complicated. But I beleive I'm still allowed to loko at GPL
stuff and get ideas as long as I don't copy the code :-)

//MAgnus

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend