Do we have any plans of introducing 'AUTONOMOUS TRANSACTION'  like feature?

   Again, it might not be a part of the standard.... but it is very
helpful in situations like these!!! You can run a trigger with an
autonomous transaction attached to it, which guarantees that the work
done by trigger persists even though the calling transaction rolls
back (potentially a hacker trying to cover his tracks)!!!

(http://asktom.oracle.com/~tkyte/autonomous/index.html)

Gurjeet.

Doug,