On Tue, 30 May 2006, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

Depending on what the exact setup is, a friend has a script that should help: http://slacker.com/~nugget/projects/postfixrelaymaps/

Thanks, but the script would involve a fair amount of work, since our mail system isn't based on the pasword file :) But, I have setup a cron job that runs every 30 minutes to generate a relay_users map for the MX server that contains all valid mailboxes on the system ... if someone does notice an email bouncing to somewhere that *should* work, please do let me know ...

----