Greg Stark wrote:

"Andrew Dunstan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

One thought I had was to force Windows to use CVS export rather than update.
This has 2 disadvantages: it requires a complete repo fetch every run, even
if we don't need to do anything because nothing has changed, and it also
means we can't report the version numbers on files changed.

You could also just have the windows machine rsync the directory from one of
the other build machines?

The farm is distributed - none of the members have any knowledge of the others. And it is a design requirement that no inbound access is required for buildfarm members, and that no tools are required other than those that are required to build postgres.

Anyway, I think we have it covered now,.

cheers

andrew

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq