Dear Hackers,

I would like to thank all of you for organizing, hosting, and attending the 10th Anniversary PostgreSQL Conference last weekend. I was especially interested in future PostgreSQL directions and that was definitely the conference's theme. It was great to meet the community's big wigs, too.

Thanks especially to Josh, Gavin, and the other main organizers for making sure everything ran smoothly. I would most certainly be interested in future annual meetings.

If any of you are ever in the Boston area, drop me a line for a free beer.*

And, as mentioned by Bruce Momjian during his keynote, thanks for making a great database product that allows so many of us to pay the bills!

Best regards,

*Offer void where prohibited.