On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Greg Stark wrote:

I have the additional complaint that this doesn't actually solve most of my original complaints and might reduce the pressure to find a better solution. The patches announcements themselves would still be basically invisible within the community.

How do you deal with the case where someone posts a patch, but it isn't an attachment? Its part of the actual text?

----

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq