On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

Most people who run FreeBSD have no need for Mammoth, until possibly they want to upgrade via ports to a new version of PostgreSQL but they don't want to upgrade FreeBSD.

'k, up to now, you had me ... but what does upgrading to a new version of PostgreSQL have to do with upgrading FreeBSD? They are totally different sub-systems ...

----

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq