Josh Berkus wrote:
Zdenek,

I would like to implement "Mark change-on-restart-only values in
postgresql.conf" item. Anybody works on this? Does it mean add extra
comment to postgresql.conf for variable which has PG_POSTMASTER context?

Somehow I thought you'd already submitted a patch?

I sent patch for relatively related problem when somebody commenting out item in the configuration file. This item is look like easy, but I surprise that this item does not have % prefix. The question is if it is only about adding extra comments to postgresql.conf file.

        Zdenek