I just downgraded from 2.3 to 1.875 and rebuilt everything, and now it works fine.

As per Andrew's previous email, in 2.3 the error messages were changed from "parse error" to "syntax error", causing the diff to fail.

Josh

Tom Lane wrote:
Joshua Reich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
What version of bison do you have?

I upgraded to the latest version (2.3) as per the warning after running configure.

Better look again, because you definitely seem to be using an old bison
to build cubeparse.c.

Joshua Reich
Finance and Corporate Development
ROOT Exchange, A Division of ROOT Markets
601 W. 26th St. / Suite 1500
New York, NY 10001
W - (212) 645 6320 x 7101
M / T - (646) 427 7959