Mark,

How about unrefuted.  The evidence has not been refuted, and not
directly discussed or discounted.

BTREE can not be optimized to produce the results we've presented, the
discussion about char(n) datatypes was irrelevant as we had shown
results for INT, numeric and char/varchar and they were all dramatically
better than BTREE.

I am hopeful this discussion takes a rapid turn toward the quantitative
assessment of the results.

- Luke

       match