Peter Eisentraut wrote:

That rings a bell. Can we get a more precise designation on what version of DTrace we support? And where can one get that required update?

Peter,

The problem with static function was fixed recently and is now available in Solaris Express (the development version of Solaris). You can get the bits from http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/solaris-express/get.jsp. I forgot to mention this know issue in my previous emails!

I was told by the DTrace engineer that this fix will be in the next update of Solaris 10.

Regards,
-Robert