Michael Meskes wrote:

I'm in the process of committing the first version of the ecpg
regression test suite to CVS. This is not exactly finished work, but it
shows OK on all test on my machine and on Joachim's machine. The tests
need to be tweaked some before it's finished, but I'd like to hear about
what others are seeing soon enough to be able to fix bugs before 8.2.

Just run "make check" in src/interfaces/ecpg and tell us if there is
some test that fails.

This should be set up so that we can easily run it on the buildfarm automated setup - the simplest way would probably be with an installcheck target. Feel free to ping me if you need help in making it buildfarm friendly.

cheers

andrew