Tom Lane wrote:
I think we could safely list_free the input list in transformInsertRow
as your patch suggests, which would buy back the 144M part.  But I don't
believe it's safe at all to free the raw_parser output --- the grammar
sometimes makes multiple links to the same subtree, eg in BETWEEN.

In transformExpr the comment implies that it should be safe to reapply
to an already transformed expression. What if we free the raw_parser
expression list/cells/nodes and replace it with the as-transformed one?

Joe