Josh Berkus wrote:

Bruce,

OK, seems this should be a separate application, not done in the TODO
list, and I am not willing to take on that additional workload.

That's my feeling. But I think that we have enough people who are interested to maintain it. If we don't, there was no point anyway.

/me raises his hand ..

I already have a wiki I use to help maintain the php.net semi official release todo list:
http://oss.backendmedia.com/PHPTODO/

But its running on MySQL ..

However since it was easy for me to add a subwiki [1] I just did that and gave the world read/write access. I am sure someone else will soon step up and provide something nicer running on PostgreSQL :)

regards,
Lukas

[1] http://oss.backendmedia.com/PGSQLTODO/

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq