On 8/9/06, Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> >> Until you have used this, it seems strange. After you start it doesn't ;-)
> >
> > Sure, but with openness comes cruft, which can be a problem too.  Do we
> > want everyone's idea of a useful feature listed?  I don't.
>
> Why not as long as we have someone who can actually make "approved"
> todos versus wishlist type stuff.

So you want a wish-list wiki?  Great idea, I can link to it from the
TODO list.  Is that all people want?

just jumping in here but have you considered doing the todo list on a
wiki? fwiw, i find the todo list links to be pretty neat and helpful.
even for non-developers its a good way to get the feel about whats
going on with certain features so they can plan strategies around
them.

merlin

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq