Bruce Momjian wrote:
FYI, I will be at LinuxWorld San Francisco tomorrow(Monday) through
Friday.  I will have only occasional Internet connectivity, so there
might be delays in my handling open issues.

Hopefully your Internet issues won't be as bad as mine. I have to sit in the hall at the hotel to get my
"Broadband Wireless Internet Access".

To make it even better, if I try to use jabber or irc, their firewall blocks my laptop!!!!

Joshua D. Drake