Marc G. Fournier wrote:

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

I am suggesting that. I have heard all the old discussions about not using a bugtracker, but in all fairness, I think some of us have to create critical mass and get something started.

I will install anything, and everything, if you can get some sort of concensus on which one to try / go with ... so far, all discussions have ended with nobody coming close to agreeing to anything :)

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org) Email . [EMAIL PROTECTED] MSN . [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

quite frankly, I think this group needs the same kind of consensus found in Torvalds kernel group. Is anyone denying their approach gets better results!? No flatline there. JMUASFANPWWMR!