On Aug 17, 2006, at 3:40 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
The searching capabilities in debbugs are, well, non-existent, which is
a real problem in my mind.

Well, we can set up our own indexing, like Oleg and Teodor have done in
http://www.pgsql.ru/

That seems like quite a hack for something that should be built-in... it also severely limits searchability. For example, it's very important to be able to do things like ignore closed bugs when you're searching.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Sr. Engineering Consultant      [EMAIL PROTECTED]