"Magnus Hagander" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> Could someone with access to Windows code and test this?

> Do you mean something as simple as this?

> compiles, passes regression tests, logs this on startup of a fresh
> cluster:
> LOG:  win32 open error on 'global/pgstat.stat': 2

Looks good --- I tweaked it to log all the info AllocateFile has access
to, just in case it helps.  Now we wait to capture a failure.
Stefan, do you want to set that box to doing continuous regression
tests?  Or anyone else with a Windows machine that's not doing much?

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster