Bruce Momjian wrote:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
I will try to draw all this together today or tomorrow. It's not only the FAQ that should be patched - the docs and the FAQ should agree with each other.

Right.

In fact, this info arguably belongs in one place only. Which should it be?

Uh, if you put it in the docs, I can reference it from the FAQ, but not
the other way around, so I think the documentation is best.

Looking at this further, I am wondering if it would not be better to put sample .emacs and .vimrc files in the source (in, say, src.tools).

The docs/FAQ would just say that we use BSD style with tab space 4 and refer to the sample files.

thoughts?

cheers

andrew

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend