Thanks!!!

Tom Lane írta:
=?iso-8859-2?Q?B=F6sz=F6rm=E9nyi_Zolt=E1n?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
as per your suggestion, the COPY view TO support was cut and
a hint was added. Please, review.

Committed after some refactoring to avoid code duplication.

Unfortunately, in a moment of pure brain fade, I looked at the wrong
item in my inbox and wrote Bernd Helmle's name instead of yours in the
commit message :-(.  My sincere apologies.  Bruce, would you make a note
to be sure the right person gets credit in the release notes?

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

              http://archives.postgresql.org