On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 11:58:35PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> timezone changes: appendix B is out of date, and do we need a list at
> all rather than telling people to look at the config file + system view?

Since I did the initial patch I also volunteer to submit documentation for
it. As far as the table is concerned, I think we agreed on removing the list
(that has been inaccurate since long anyway) and tell people to check out
the system view.

Joachim

--
Joachim Wieland                                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                           GPG key available

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend