Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 04:02:56PM +0200, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
I was wondering how one can avoid OID conflicts?
I was testing the uuid patch on a new download from the CVS and I noticed that some of the OIDs I thought to be free are used by someone
else :(

Not really. At the point of committing it should get sorted out. Did
you use the scripts to find free numbers?

Actually, it would be nice to be able to reserve some. It would help stop patch bitrot. I know Tom Dunstan wanted to do just that while he was working on the enums patch.

cheers

andrew