NP - I wrote that firmly tongue in cheek, hence the smiley.

> Personally, I don't like
> manipulating people by withholding information, so I still
> think we are
> doing the right thing.

Yes, agreed. Hopefully it will help people to plan their time given as
much advance notice of cycle dates as possible.

>  I am just saying it might have that effect.

For some people I'm sure it will. Others (myself included) will want to
move to 8.2 as soon as possible.

Regards, dave.

       match